Are you ready to make a difference?
How it works
3 Minute Presentations from Community Innovation Hub Members!
People of all or no faith are rallying to give back like never before. We know that complacency is not a solution for poverty, hunger, disease, environmental issues and inequality. We know that we hold in common enough knowledge, resources, time and talent to go from scarcity to abundance.
For example, statistics tell us that we produce enough food globally to feed everyone. But 70% of food of the food we produce is wasted because:
- Of logistical error.
- It doesn’t look the way it ‘should’.
- It goes bad in our refrigerators.
- It goes uneaten on our plates.
If we all worked together, no one would have go hungry
We must stand up and make a difference.
The Community Innovation Hub is all about acting locally to make change globally.
We are a rallying place, a nurturing place and a place for change to start.
We are a place grounded in relationship, prioritizing spiritual and social innovation and impact.
We are a place to make a difference.
What is a community innovation hub?
Here, local changemakers:
- learn from local experts on topics from fundraising to design thinking to governance to branding
- join in peer-to-peer coaching where everyone shares their challenges and celebrations in an atmosphere of support
- share their own experiences for the shared good of social change
- build the network and local eco-system of changemakers
- engage in spiritual capacity building so that the whole lives of changemakers and their communities can flourish
Interested in being a Community Innovation Hub?
- a Startup kit to get your hub off of the ground, including coaching and support throughout
- Growth kits for any of the various directions that your spiritual institution and the community is asking for
- Connection with the other hubs, reducing isolation and promoting creative thinking
- An online presence in our membership directory, including details about your Community Innovation Hub and a shareable video about the story of your specific Hub
And everything you need to feel supported along the way…
- Peer to peer network & events – keep connected with online general gatherings (non-members welcome) and specific member gatherings for community hubs, arts centres, cafes & catering and more
- Commoning leadership support – if the idea of commoning and commons captures your theological or justice oriented imagination we have information and events for you to explore this societal shift more deeply
- Funding advocacy – have a project but lacking funding? Members receive customized funding advocacy by way of grant opportunity recommendations so you can focus your energy on grants that will work for you