Are you ready to make a difference?
How it works?
March 2020 Community of Faith Story: Joshua Creek Community Church & Heart Comonos
We need to stand up and make a difference. Act local while impacting global. That is what the Community Innovation Hub is all about. A rallying place. A nurturing place. A place for change to start. A place grounded in relationship. A place that prioritizes spiritual and social innovation & impact. A place to make a difference.
What is a community innovation hub?
Here, local changemakers:
- learn from local experts on topics from fundraising to design thinking to governance to branding
- join in peer-to-peer coaching where everyone shares their challenges and celebrations in an atmosphere of support
- share their own experiences for the shared good of social change
- build the network and local eco-system of changemakers
- engage in spiritual capacity building so that the whole lives of changemakers and their communities can flourish
Interested in being a Community Innovation Hub?
- a Startup kit to get your hub off of the ground, including coaching and support throughout
- Growth kits for any of the various directions that your spiritual institution and the community is asking for
- Connection with the other hubs, reducing isolation and promoting creative thinking
- An online presence in our membership directory, including details about your Community Innovation Hub and a shareable video about the story of your specific Hub
And everything you need to feel supported along the way…
- Peer to peer network & events – keep connected with online general gatherings (non-members welcome) and specific member gatherings for community hubs, arts centres, cafes & catering and more
- Commoning leadership support – if the idea of commoning and commons captures your theological or justice oriented imagination we have information and events for you to explore this societal shift more deeply
- Funding advocacy – have a project but lacking funding? Members receive customized funding advocacy by way of grant opportunity recommendations so you can focus your energy on grants that will work for you