Calling All Social Innovators!
We are the Community Innovation Hub!
Watch the video to find out more about us.
We know that complacency is not a solution for poverty, hunger, disease, environmental issues and inequality. We know that we hold in common enough knowledge, resources, time and talent to go from scarcity to abundance.
For example, statistics tell us that we produce enough food globally to feed everyone. But 70% of the food we produce goes to waste because:
- Logistical errors happen on our part
- Food doesn’t look the way we think it ‘should.’
- We let our food go bad in our refrigerators.
- We leave our food uneaten on our plates.
If we all worked together, no one would have go hungry. We must stand up and make a difference!
The Community Innovation Hub is all about acting locally to make change globally. We are a rallying place, a nurturing place and a place for change to start. We are a place grounded in relationship, social innovation and impact. We are a place to make a difference.
Community Innovation Hubs are places where changemakers gather and support each other in the important work of making a difference in society, flesh out their ideas, and connect with other like-minded individuals and form relationships of trust, accountability, learning and support.
Here, local changemakers:
- Learn from local experts –> Topics might include fundraising, design thinking, governance, and branding
- Join in peer-to-peer coaching –> Sharing challenges and celebrations in an atmosphere of support.
- Share personal experiences –> Sharing wisdom for the shared good of social change is a powerful experience
- Build the local eco-system of changemakers –> Create a network that can be counted on!
Won’t you join us on this journey? We’d love to have you!