Our programs provide our members, supporters, and volunteers opportunities to meet people, learn new skills and share information and ideas.
Our current programs include:
- The Social Innovation Challenge –> A pitch event for individuals and organizations who have identified a community need and developed a socially innovative idea to address it. The Community Innovation Hub and other organizations that support the Social Innovation Challenge provide funding, in-kind support, and coaching for the winners. Interested individuals can also be attendee for these virtual or in-person events!
- The Community Innovation Challenge –> An opportunity for individuals and organizations to give back to community by defining a community problem and then brainstorming solutions. Similar to the Social Innovation Challenge, the team in charge of implementing the solution that people decide on will receive funding, coaching, and in-kind support. We will post the problem and solution so that other communities can replicate.
Check out Social Innovation Challenge for more information on these two programs.
Also, be sure to check out Small Business Solver. Created by Carla Leon, this online learning platform will help you learn the basics of starting and growing a business!
If you have a program that you would like to add or create, please contact Peter Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Community Innovation Hub provides you with a range of services to learn and apply ideas, methods, techniques to help members, supporters, and volunteers facilitate positive community change.
Services we offer include:
- Hub Social Franchise –> We can help you plan, design, implement, and finance a Hub in your community.
- Resources –> Your membership fee includes a Social Franchise Operations Manual, invitations to Community Innovation Hub events, access to expertise to help you start and grow, a copy of The Giveback Economy by Peter Miller and Carla Leon, and opportunities to make connect with other members, Hubs, and social franchisees.
- Consulting Services –> We help members, organizations, social innovators, social franchisees, social enterprises, academic institutions, corporations (corporate social responsibility and social impact) communities of faith meet the challenges they encounter. Our consulting services might help with communications & marketing, TEAM and people management, operations and technology, and/or financial planning and sourcing.
- Speaking and Presentations –> We can speak at meetings, conferences, conventions and on panels, on-line or in person. We’re also happy to provide interviews and articles to help your audiences, employees, organizations, students, or parishioners set their passion free through action – small, medium or large.
- Measurement and Evaluation –> We can help you plan, implement and measure the outputs and outcomes of an event for your community, province/state or country, online or in person.
- Coaching/Mentoring –> We are happy to offer coaching/mentoring to individuals with an idea, whether they’re a student in a classroom, a social innovator, the head of a social enterprise, the owner of a corporation who wants to apply a corporate social responsibility strategy (with or without intrapreneurs,) a faith leader, or a government department official.
- Planning –> Should you need assistance in strategic & business planning, volunteer advisory boards, workshops/webinars, we can support you.
Email Sarah at email@example.com for more information!